TME US, LLC is part of the Transfer Multisort Elektronik Sp. z o.o. TME group is a leading distributor of electronic components supporting customers globally. We are one of the fastest-growing distributors in Europe serving a broad selection of in-stock electronic, electromechanical, industrial automation components as well as workplace equipment. Our offer includes over 400 000 products from more than 1000 leading manufacturers.
We are looking for a Sales Associate to our new office in US Atlanta. We require someone with a customer-oriented attitude, self-motivated, results-oriented, demonstrated innovation, strong relationship building, and management skills, accurate, as well as excellent communication skills.
What you’ll do:
- Sell TME company's products;
- Customer service;
- New customer acquisition and customer retention;
- Process, update or change customer purchase orders;
- Handle, organize and process customer quote requests;
- Respond to Customer inquiries within a call center environment inaccurate manner (e.g. email, phone, webchat);
- Preparing an individual offers for the clients;
- Evaluate customers needs and build/maintain productive long-lasting relationships;
- Collaborate with internal departments to resolve all customers' issues;
- Meet personal and team sales targets;
- Issuing sales documents in line with orders;
- Report and provide feedback to the company's management;
- Maintain and expand client database within the assigned territory;
- Attend meetings, sales events, and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments.
What We Are Looking For:
- Minimum one year of experience in a similar position;
- Familiarity with different sales technique;
- High communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills;
- Strong ability to provide the highest level of customer service;
- Skill in establish and build long-term relationships with clients;
- Customer orientation;
- Proficiency in using computer and MS Office software;
- Motivation to achieve the goals;
- Good organization of work;
- Driving license.
These additional qualifications would be a bonus:
- Spanish language knowledge;
- Knowledge of ERP systems (SAP);
- Technical knowledge.
What you will get from us:
- Full-time job (40 hours a week);
- Family working environment;
- Opportunities for career growth;
- Employee benefits.
All resume's and CV's should be sent directly to Teri Abelairas at [email protected]