At Swiss Rotors Inc., we believe that the future of our green planet lies in affordable energy recovery solutions.
Our team consists of people with vision and years of experience in the HVAC industry. We are an OEM energy recovery component manufacturer that is revolutionizing the industry with innovative technology solutions and a strong presence in key markets around the world.
Swiss Rotors is a global brand with 4 manufacturing facilities in Switzerland, Dubai, Poland, and the USA.
Do you have technical sense and comprehensive knowledge HAVAC related issues? Ability to building customer long-lasting customer relations? Do you have a positive attitude and work with passion and commitment?
Join the Swiss Rotors team, today!
HVAC Junior Technical Specialist
HVAC Junior Technical Specialist is both responsible for providing direct support to customers in selecting technical solutions in the HVAC area, as well as supporting the R&D department in developing new products and troubleshooting existing ones.
- Work in a friendly and dynamic environment with a team of dedicated and competent co-workers,
- Independence in the execution of tasks and the opportunity to work with the cutting-edge technologies,
- Comprehensive implementation and preparation for work,
- Cooperation with a diverse team of specialists in the field of HVAC,
- Attractive salary and bonus system,
- Health insurance, PTO.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with inquiring clients to deduce potential needs for optimal solutions,
- Proficiently communicate product features and benefits through educating clients on applicable product options,
- Support in meetings with the client in terms of technical knowledge and providing dedicated technical solutions,
- On-site support for the R&D department in a production deployment of newly introduced products and technical solutions.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering (or in progress) or related discipline required,
- Professional interest in the HVAC industry,
- Basic knowledge in the field of thermodynamics,
- Excellent initiative and interpersonal communications skills,
- Task-oriented with attention to details,
- Ability to read and understand mechanical plans,
- Previous experience with software systems (Microsoft Word, Excel, AutoCAD)
- Prior HVAC experience is preferred but not required also previous experience in customer service will be a great asset.
Vsit our website for further company information’s https://swissrotors.com/
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off